Affiliates Program Guide
Last updated on 24-Jun-2016
1. ZuluTrade Affiliates
A. Introduction to Affiliates
An Affiliate can be either an individual user or a corporation that participates in ZuluTrade's Affiliate Program, promoting ZuluTrade's service. Affiliates register for the program and then choose a unique URL (web page address) which they utilize to advertise/promote ZuluTrade. By promoting ZuluTrade, Affiliates introduce referral clients (new users) to ZuluTrade's Auto-trading services.
Affiliates receive a commission for their service for accounts who signed up through the Affiliate's website (URL).
The commission is either 0.4 pips or 1 pip (depending on the Broker) for each Round Turn Lot executed in a Live Forex Follower account, and 0.4% or 1% (depending on the Broker) for each option executed in a Live Binary Options account.
To endorse Affiliates' effort, ZuluTrade provides its Affiliates with resources, guidelines, support, and a variety of banners and logos which can be easily integrated into personal website pages, in order to enhance Affiliates' advertising strategies.
The Affiliate Program offers a lucrative opportunity to supplement monthly earnings. ZuluTrade's Program is flexible; therefore depending on the time and effort Affiliates are willing to commit, they can enjoy equivalently earnings.
GENERAL POLICY STATEMENT
ZuluTrade does not directly represent, endorse or hold commercial associations with Affiliates in any manner. ZuluTrade merely provides an Auto-trading Platform Service.
In agreement with ZuluTrade's use of the service, you agree to: (1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as required in the Affiliate Program on-line registration and (2) maintain and update as necessary the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or ZuluTrade has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, ZuluTrade has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
Providing basic personal data is mandatory prior to the Affiliates payment request process.
Failure to provide such information will result in the inability to proceed with requesting your payment.
For U.S. residents only:
Solicitation of US residents without NFA membership is strictly prohibited. Any individual or organization that solicits US clients is required to be registered as an Introducing Broker with the CFTC.
C. Affiliates Code of Conduct
All information, data, text, slide presentations, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (hereafter referred to as "Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you (the Affiliate), and not ZuluTrade, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available in reference to ZuluTrade or the ZuluTrade Service.
However, in using the ZuluTrade Service, Affiliates may not use or post any materials, statements, blogs or social media pages which are offensive, indecent, objectionable or licensed copy righted materials, brand names, images or logos. ZuluTrade reserves the right (but not the obligation) at its sole discretion to refuse or remove at any time, Content that is available via the ZuluTrade Service. ZuluTrade also reserves the explicit right to demand immediate removal of any personal Affiliate-generated content related to ZuluTrade Services, which ZuluTrade deems in violation of the company's policy or existing regulatory standards. Further information is addressed under “Advertising and Promotional Guidelines” Section.
Affiliates Non-Target Groups
Affiliates may not actively target their advertising efforts or materials to any persons who are less than 18 years of age, regardless of the age of majority in the location where Affiliate is marketing.
- U.S. Residents
Affiliates may not target their advertising efforts or materials to any person who is a resident of the United States of America. Exempt from this restriction are individuals or corporate entities which are IB registered with the CFTC and which possess an NFA Membership Number.
Creating An Affiliate Account
How to Open an Account
ZuluTrade Affiliate Account:
- Access the Home page of ZuluTrade's website (http://www.zulutrade.com).
- Go to the Programs section at the bottom of the page, click the Affiliates Program option, then click the Become an Affiliate button
- Fill in all fields in the on-line Registration Form.
- Read the Terms & Conditions, then tick the corresponding option box if you agree with them.
- Click the Become an Affiliate button to complete the process.
- You will receive an email from ZuluTrade containing your unique Affiliate URL, user name, password and account activation link. Before using your new account, you must first activate it by clicking on the activation link provided in the email.
AAAFx Referring Broker Account:
- Access the Home page of AAAFx's website (http://www.aaafx.com).
- Go to the Referring Brokers tab
- Fill in all fields in the on-line Registration Form.
- Read the Terms & Conditions, then tick the corresponding option box if you agree with them.
- Click the Become a Referring Broker button to complete the process.
- You will receive an email from AAAFx containing your user name, password, account activation link and your unique Referring Broker URL. Before using your new account, you must first activate it by clicking on the activation link provided in the email.
Affiliates may own both types of Accounts (One ZuluTrade Affiliate account and one AAAFx Referring Broker account).
B. Affiliates Supporting Documents
Individual Affiliate Accounts
In an effort to ensure that our Affiliates are compliant with existing due diligence procedures, Affiliates who have registered for a standard Individual Account are required to provide two forms of supporting documents:
- A Proof of Identification document - Clear, front and back scans of a valid photo national ID card, a photo driver's license or a valid passport. (Citizenship should be indicated within the document)
- A Proof of Residence document - A recent utility bill, credit card or a bank account statement that includes your name and full home address as it appears on your account application. The document should be dated to within 4-months of the current date.
Corporate Affiliate Accounts
Due to different prerequisites for Corporate Affiliate Accounts, please contact the Affiliates Department at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about the necessary documentation. The department will respond to your email providing you with the required list of corporate documents. It will also provide you with any instructions which are relevant to your specific application.
Where to Upload your Supporting Documents
Upon activation, you will be logged into your account. Click on to your underlined name (which appears in the top left of the page, below the Revenue tab), and which will redirect you to the “Personal Details” page.
- Fill in your person details in the presented fields and then click the “Save settings” button.
- Scroll down to the “Account Verification” section. This is located in the area below the Personal Details section. You will see the “Identification Verification” document section, Press the orange “Add Files +” button in order to upload your applicable identification file.
Within the “Address Verification” document section which next appears, repeat the above process (press the “Add Files+” button, however uploading your applicable proof of address file.
Note that before any payment requests can be processed, Affiliates will need to upload their valid supporting documents for verification, and have the documents verified.
C. Your ZuluTrade Affiliate URL and How to Use It
After successfully creating an Affiliate account, you will receive an email containing your username, password and your unique Affiliate URL: http://your-prefix.zulutrade.com. Your individual URL appears across all tabs at the Affiliates Accounts when logged in to your account.
In order for Users to properly sign up for an account, always direct your visitors to the Open Account tab in your Affiliate URL.
The Affiliate's unique prefix appears within both links, thereby ensuring that the visitor is properly connected to your affiliate link and as a result, their accounts will appear under the Revenue tab, Referral Accounts panel.
D. Additional Invite Options
You may also invite Users to ZuluTrade through the following options:
- Affiliate Invite Email - under affiliate's My Account - Invite tab.
Affiliates may send an email inviting Users to the ZuluTrade Services. The address within the email contains the Affiliate's invite URL - http://your-prefix.zulutrade.com.
- Live Trader, Demo Trader and Signal Provider Invite Email - under the respective accounts' - My Account - Invite tab.
You may send an email inviting Users to the ZuluTrade Services. The address within the email contains your invite URL - http://www.zulutrade.com?ref=000000 where 000000 is your unique reference code.
Please note: If you invite users to ZuluTrade through your Trader or Signal Provider account, those new accounts will be placed in your Referral Accounts, under the Revenue tab of your Trader or Signal Provider account and NOT under your Affiliate account if you have one.
Note that tracking cookies are not used. Instead we keep a log of the reference landings for all Referred Clients, so even if the Referral after navigating to your Affiliate URL link then navigates to another page and then to www.zulutrade.com (within 30 days from the initial landing), he/she will be placed under your Affiliate account. However, it is good practice to ensure that your Referral Clients uses your Affiliate URL link right before opening an account.
F. How to Customize Personal Settings
After signing in on the Home page, go to the My Account tab and there you will be able to set your personal settings, access promotional material and invite new users to your Affiliate URL. Under the following tabs you can:
Edit your personal settings; change your password and bank account details. Always click the Save settings button before leaving the Profile page otherwise none of your defined settings will be saved.
View current revenue status, request payment, and view referral accounts that are properly registered through your Affiliate URL.
Publish Trader widgets at your website.
Access the variety of ZuluTrade banners and logos for promotional efforts. Please refer to the "Strategies" section for useful tips on how to promote your affiliate site.
- Set Providers
Select Providers. Here you can define the selection of Traders who you want to offer through your Affiliate URL site by selecting each Trader who you want to appear to your referral clients. Please notice that if you do not select any Traders from the list, then all traders within the list will be visible to your clients. If a User accesses the ZuluTrade website from a European location or is an EU resident, then only the top 1000 Traders will be visible on the Traders list
Invite your contacts to explore the ZuluTrade Service. Here you can invite all your friends in your contacts lists such as in Gmail, Yahoo, etc., as well as friends from your Social Networks.
If you require additional support, contact our Customer Support. Depending on the nature of your question(s), they will provide you with step-by-step instructional support.
G. Affiliate Banners and Logos
In order to locate ZuluTrade Flash Banners and Static Logos:
- Log in on the ZuluTrade Home Page (www.zulutrade.com)
- Under the My Account tab go to the Banners tab.
- Then select the Language preference.
- You will find a selection of different flash ZuluTrade Banners to choose from, as well as static ZuluTrade Logos in multiple sizes.
- Animated Banner Sizes: 300px x 250px, 728px x 90px.
- Generic Static Banner: 300px x 250px.
- ZuluTrade Logo Sizes: 88px x 31px, 234px x 60px.
Once the banner or logos are integrated into your web page or blog, any User that clicks onto the ZuluTrade banner/logo will be directed to your Affiliate page If you require banners in alternative sizes, please feel free to design them yourselves.
H. The Difference between the ZuluTrade Affiliates Program and the AAAFx Referring Brokers Program
The differences between the two programs are the following:
- ZuluTrade is not a traditional brokerage company; it is a service that provides both Forex and Binary Options Auto-Trading Platforms.
- As a ZuluTrade Affiliate, the supplied registration link will provide your referral clients access to numerous Forex brokers, for which the commission is 0.4 pips per Round Turn Lot and the broker AAAFx, for which the commission is 1.0 pip per Round Turn Lot (exclusively for AAAFx accounts). It will also provide access to numerous Binary Option brokers, for which the commission is 0.4% of the traded volume and the broker AAAFx, for which the commission is 1% of the traded volume (exclusively for AAAFx accounts).
- As an AAAFx Referring Broker your provided registration link will direct Referral Clients to your personal ZuluTrade page where AAAFx will appear as the only broker available and you will be paid 1.0 pip per Round Turn Lot for Forex accounts or 1% of the traded volume for Binary Options accounts for all AAAFx accounts.
Therefore, it depends on whether you prefer to offer to your Referral Clients a wide-variety of brokers or only AAAFx.
I. Additional Information regarding ZuluTrade
Detailed User Guides for Forex and Binary Options are available and which will answer many of your questions concerning all aspects of the ZuluTrade Service. When logged in to a Demo or Live account, you will see the following: My Account - Profile - "User Guide". The User Guide is available on each page of your account. Another good resource is the information found under the FAQ tab. FAQ pages exists for both Forex and for Binary Options.
Between the User Guide and the FAQ, most if not all of your questions should be answered.
3. Account Linkage Policy
- If a User registers either a free Demo or Live account through an Affiliate URL, the account will be linked to the respective Affiliate.
- If a User registers either a free Demo or Live account through ZuluTrade's main website without using an Affiliate URL, but with prior landings from an Affiliate URL in the last 30 days, on registration we will take into account the reference responsible for the initial introduction of the service and the account will be linked to the respective (first) Affiliate.
- If a User registers either a free Demo or Live account through ZuluTrade's main website without using an Affiliate URL, or without any previous landings on an Affiliate URL, the account will not be linked to any Affiliate.If a User registers a Live account through ZuluTrade's main website without using an Affiliate URL, and without an active Affiliate tracking cookie, however he/she has a previously existing Demo or Live account registered within the last 30 days (with the same email) under an Affiliate, then the new Live account goes to the first/introducing Affiliate.
- If a User registers either a free Demo or Live account through ZuluTrade's main website without using an Affiliate URL, the account will not be linked to any Affiliate.
However if this was unintentional and the User mistakenly registered for a Demo or Live account through the ZuluTrade main website (without using an Affiliate URL) instead of through an intended Affiliate, then the User (as the account owner) may email the Support Dept. (email@example.com) within 5 days maximum of opening the account, to request linkage to the required Affiliate. The email requesting linkage should also contain the User's account number, email and the Affiliate URL that the User wishes to be linked under.
Please note: Requests from Affiliates to link referral accounts will not be accepted under any circumstances. The request must be initiated by the actual Account Owner.
If a User registers a free Demo or Live account through an Affiliate URL other than the intended one, the account cannot be unregistered from the Affiliate or be moved to another Affiliate under any circumstances. A new free Demo or Live account using the intended Affiliate URL can be registered at any time.
In the following example we provide all possible ways a Client can register under Affiliate A:
- Client registers a Demo or Live account through affiliateA.zulutrade.com or registers from www.zulutrade.com with a prior landing from Affiliate URL affiliateA.zulutrade.com
- Account is placed under the Affiliate: affiliateA.zulutrade.com
- Client registers a Demo or Live account through www.zulutrade.com without any prior landings from an Affiliate URL, however he/she has a previously existing Demo account (registered within the last 30 days with the same email) or a Live account (registered with the same email) under Affiliate A
- Account is placed under the Affiliate: affiliateA.zulutrade.com
- Client registers a Demo or Live account through www.zulutrade.com without any prior landing from any Affiliate.
- Account is NOT linked under any Affiliate
- Client can email the Support Department within 5 days maximum of activating the account, to request linkage under Affiliate A. Account is then placed under the Affiliate: affiliateA.zulutrade.com
- Account is placed under the Affiliate: affiliateA.zulutrade.com
- Affiliates must first submit to ZuluTrade for review/approval, their proposed advertising materials/texts referring to ZuluTrade or its services. Materials should be submitted for review to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Affiliates will receive a reply as to if the materials have been approved for use or rejected as inappropriate.
- Advertising content (and use of statements/ opinions) should not be offensive, racist, abusive or fraudulent. ZuluTrade reserves the right to demand that the Affiliate remove any content deemed as such.
- All claims made in your promotional material must be true, accurate and verifiable.
- The use of high pressure language or superlative claims should be avoided in Affiliate marketing materials, personal websites or social media pages in which the Affiliate endorses ZuluTrade or ZuluTrade’s services.
- Affiliates may NOT legally create any materials for personal use such as business cards, letterhead, photographs, personal websites or social media pages etc.) bearing or displaying the company's copyrighted Trademarked Logo or any part thereof, of the said trademarked logo for the purpose of advertising ZuluTrade or its services in any manner, nor misrepresent themselves as employees of ZuluTrade.
- With respect of any marketing and/or promotional activity involving “Cost Per Click” (“CPC”), “Pay Per Click” (“PPC“) and/or “Search Engine Marketing” (“SEM“), Affiliate may not to bid on the ZuluTrade Brands, including but not limited to the words “ZuluTrade”, “ZuluGuard”, “ZuluScripts”, “TradeWall” and/or “AAAFx”, “Triple A Experts” or any other Names and Trademarks of ZuluTrade collaborating Brokerage Firms spelled in any possible way (including with typos, spaces, signs, symbols, in any other way or in other languages). ZuluTrade reserves the right to cancel compensation without notice in the case of use of search requests using such keywords and any other variants of their spelling, including conformable words in other languages, in search engines such as, Google, Yahoo, Bing, Yandex, Baidu, etc., as a way of client attraction. The purpose of the Affiliates Program is to attract new clients; and not to acquire clients that are already looking for the corporate name and hence cannot be either rightfully classified or justified as new clients.
- Affiliates are expected to abide by the established forum rules regarding their postings on ZuluTrade’s Official Forum Section of the website.
- Affiliates should contact the site's webmaster in order to obtain a clear explanation of their policy.
- Pop-up and pop-under ads are permitted.
- Spamming in any format is prohibited.
- Malicious slandering of the Affiliates Program or ZuluTrade’s services is prohibited.
B. Risk Disclosures
When promoting either ZuluTrade or ZuluTrade’s services on every personal websites or social media pages, ensure that the following Disclaimers appear on all applicable pages:
Across all pages of your Affiliate Website
Trading spot currencies involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss. Your trading results may vary. Because the risk factor is high in the foreign exchange market trading, only genuine "risk" funds should be used in such trading. If you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the foreign exchange market. Forex Brokers and ZuluTrade are compensated for their services through the spread between the bid/ask prices or there may be a cost to initiate a trade through the bid/ask spread. Signing up is totally free, and there is NO contract and NO monthly fees, ever.
Trading and investment in Binary Options is highly speculative, involves an extreme degree of risk and is generally appropriate only for persons who can assume risk of loss of their entire investment. When trading Binary Options as with any financial assets, there is a possibility that you may sustain a partial or total loss of your investment funds when trading. As a result, you are expressly cautioned that you should never invest or trade with money that you cannot afford to lose. Binary options trading with ZuluTrade is not available in the U.S. or to any U.S. residents.
Forex and Binary Options trading involve a real risk of loss. No "safe" trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
In case you refer anywhere to ZuluTrade services compensation, it should be accompanied by the bellow disclaimer
Forex Brokers and ZuluTrade are compensated for their services through the spread between the bid/ask prices or there may be a cost to initiate a trade through the bid/ask spread. Signing up is totally free, and there is -no contract and no monthly fees, ever.
Please ensure that the above disclaimers are neither hidden nor difficult to access in any manner.
- If you have created your own website or blog page, this is always a practical place to start in terms of advertisement.
- Affiliates are encouraged to download the available ZuluTrade Banners & Logos from our website. They can be utilized on different sites to advertise. If you are logged into the ZuluTrade website; these items are accessible under Banners tab.
Please note that ZuluTrade advises all Affiliates to first thoroughly review the policies of any Websites or Forums where they plan to post their advertisements. This is to ensure that Affiliates understand the rules of use and to avoid any violation of regulations.
- Create your own blog pages using Blogger (http://www.blogger.com/start), integrate ZuluTrade logos and banners and your ZuluTrade Affiliate URL link.
- Advertise using Facebook (http://www.facebook.com) as a vehicle.
- Investigate the Google Adwords (http://adwords.google.com) service.
- LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com), Google+ (http://plus.google.com), Twitter (http://www.twitter.com) communities would give you extensive exposure.
- Find a specific niche in the Market and then forge and develop networks within that sector and use local business directories to advertise your webpage / business.
- Online advertising pricing methods should only be implemented by those already experienced in this area.
- Always ensure that you comply with section “A. Guidelines” under part “4 – Advertising and Promotional Guidelines” of this users guide.
A. Commission Rates
Affiliates earn a commission for introducing new Referral Clients to the ZuluTrade Service. When a Referral Client registers for a Forex Live broker account through an Affiliate's URL, the Affiliate in turn, is paid a commission of either 1.0 pip (for AAAFx accounts) or 0.4 pips (for all other Brokers) for each Round Turn Lot executed at a Live Broker Account. Pip cost varies according to the currency pair traded, the type of account of the follower etc. Accounts with considerable deposits can be characterized from the Broker as Institutional due to the low spread offered. Compensation for such accounts is 0.2 pips (for AAAFx accounts) and 0.08 pips (for all other Brokers) for each Round Turn lot executed in a Live Broker Account.
When a Referral Client registers for a Binary Options Live broker account through an Affiliate's URL, the Affiliate in turn, is paid a commission of 1% of the traded volume for each executed at AAAFx Live accounts and 0.4% for all other Brokers.
B. Requesting Payment
You can request payment by navigating to My Account - Revenue - Payments preference. Please note that pip cost varies according to the currency pair traded, the type of account of the referral account etc. The current methods of payment for Affiliates are via bank wire transfer, PayPal and the ZuluTrade Mastercard. Payment Commissions are as follows:
- $20 for PayPal requests up to $500 and a 3,9% fee (applied on the requested amount) for PayPal requests greater than $500.
- $30 for each Wire Transfer within the United States.
- $45 for each Wire Transfer outside the United States.
- $20 for each payment to the ZuluTrade Mastercard.
Modest fees may applied by the financial institutions in case of wire transfers. For more details, please consult your Bank.
Also please take under consideration the following:
- Before issuing payments, in accordance with routine due diligence procedures, ZuluTrade needs to be provided with sufficient evidence of the Affiliate’s credentials – typically a) a valid government issued photo identification document (a passport, national identification card etc) and b) a recent formal, printed bill indicating your name and full current residential address as entered on the registration application.
- Before issuing payments, relevant commissions need to be collected from our collaborating Brokers and trading activity needs to be cross-checked prior to releasing a payment; the estimated time frame required to process a payment after a request has been made via our website is 30-45 calendar days.
- An active account balance with a minimum of $100 (in each account) is required before proceeding to request a payment. Funds cannot be transferred between accounts.
- Ensure that your bank account details, PayPal account or ZuluTrade Mastercard are set up properly to avoid any complications with payment.
- Inactive Affiliate accounts and Affiliate accounts that perform inappropriate behaviors will be examined on a case-by-case basis, and may not be compensated and/or have their Referral Accounts removed.
- Any finance or payment-related issues should be reported to the Customer Support Dept. (email@example.com) (Attn: Accounts Department) to be resolved.
6. Support Assistance
The ZuluTrade Customer Support Dept. here to help you. You can contact us by email at (firstname.lastname@example.org), by telephone or by Live Chat. For further details please visit http://www.zulutrade.com/Support.aspx.
Examples of issues handled by the Customer Support Department:
- General Questions Regarding ZuluTrade's Service
- Informing on Change of Name or Contact Details
- Account Sign Up Process
- Failure to Receive ZuluTrade Email Containing Username or Password
- Request for Linkage of Accounts
- Signal Provider Related Issues
- Technical Support Issues (banners, code errors, display problems, linkage loss, signal errors, etc.)
- Payment Requests or Finance Issues
- Funding A New Account
For Affiliate specific issues please contact the Affiliates Department at email@example.com. Examples of issues handled by the Affiliates Department:
- Questions Regarding ZuluTrade's Affiliates Program
- Inquiries on Correct Usage of Affiliates URL links
- Account Types (Affiliate, Live Trader, Signal Provider)
- Referral Accounts
- General information on using Banners & Logos
- Advertising Strategies
- Suitability of Websites and Advertising Content
- Summary Report of Earnings
- No Commission Classified Accounts
Should you wish to make a suggestion or complaint about any aspect of our service, please feel free to contact the Affiliates Accounts Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your suggestion or complaint is not dealt with to your satisfaction, it may be further referred to the ZuluTrade Quality Control Department at email@example.com.
7. Suspension / Termination
Suspension of an Affiliate account may occur as a result of the following instances
- Account Inactivity - an Affiliate account is considered inactive if there has been no successful login into the account for a period of more than 6 months.
- Failure to specifically acknowledge or abide by formal notifications made to the Affiliate by either email or telephone, during which ZuluTrade has made every reasonable effort to inform the Affiliate that they are engaging in conduct/ actions that directly or indirectly violates either the Affiliates Program codes or existing Regulatory codes.
- Affiliates who perform inappropriate behavior, for example soliciting of customers in an unethical or illegal manner; such instances will be examined on a case-by-case basis.
- Failure to abide by all of the advertisement guidelines as stated in Section 4 “Advertising and Promotional Guidelines”, may lead to the suspension of one’s Affiliate account solely at ZuluTrade’s discretion.
Suspension of an Affiliate account may lead to permanent banning from use of the Affiliates service – in other words, termination of the Affiliate’s account. Liability for any consequences resulting from an Affiliate’s account being either suspended or terminated is the sole burden of the Affiliate account.